2018 youth SUMMER MUSICAL THEATRE CAMPS
Summer Theatre Camps
In partnership with Lancaster County Christian School, Servant Stage is pleased to offer three musical theatre camps for student’s ages 10-18. Students will rehearse and perform a full-length student production and participate in daily workshops and masterclasses with a camp staff of experienced theatre professionals. All camps will be directed by Servant Stage Artistic Director, Wally Calderon.
Camp runs from 9am-5pm each day. The performance for family and friends will be at on Saturday afternoon at Lancaster County Christian School. The final three days of camp feature masterclasses in the morning and touring performances for local retirement communities in the afternoon. Transportation is provided.
- $225 - includes all activities & materials
- EARLY BIRD - $200 (before January 31, 2018)
- LATE REGISTRATION - $250 (after April 30, 2018)
Youth Theatre Summer Camp costs include:
- camp t-shirt
- transportation to and from all performance venues
- all materials and handouts
- daily rehearsals with the Servant Stage staff
- workshops and masterclasses with other theatre professionals
Students will need to bring their own lunch, snacks, and water bottles.
There are a limited number of need-based, partial and full camp scholarships available through the generosity of our sponsors. Deadline to apply for financial aid is June 15th.
Interested in your child participating in our Summer Theatre Camps?
We would love to keep you updated and see you in our next youth production!